Sunday 24 March 2013

All user meeting – a date for your diary

To have your say, join us at the BRUG meeting on Wednesday 27th May, 6-8pm in the Rec Conference Suite, Level 5.



Lambeth council especially wants to encourage groups of people who would
particularly benefit from being more physically active.

Here's what BRUG thinks:

High Pay-As-You-Go prices for classes and facilities will put people off.
Disability access is a big factor for other people.
These voices should be heard and have an influence
as the Rec is being refurbished.

Here are some things people have said to us before:

"It costs too much - £6.20 for me and my two year old
grandchild to have a swim."
"Me? Do dance classes?!"
"My GP referred me - I would never have gone otherwise."
"I'm overweight. I'd be too embarrassed.
I'd come with a friend"
"I can't swim properly."
"Gyms are for fit people"

Please contact Robyn Dasey, BRUG Secretary, via email recusergroup@btinternet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment